Do you know a recent graduate of Naturopathy or Nutritional Medicine who needs support?
As a practising Naturopath, Clinical Supervisor and Lecturer at Endeavour College of Natural Health I feel it’s important to pass on knowledge and one of the ways is mentoring. It’s important to keep the profession that I love alive and current and so I offer mentoring one on one or in small groups throughout the year with the next one starting in June. It’s a great way to allow new graduates to get support, discuss cases, treatment plans, new research and any issues that occur during the set up of a new clinic. They will meet new or old grads who become peers and can then become part of their ongoing support network.
If you know anyone please forward this article and share the link below! Thank you.
Graduate Mentoring Program
Are you a recent graduate of Naturopathy or Nutrition who is not sure how to start practicing your hard won skills? Would you like mentoring and a supportive nurturing place to start practicing? Would you like to observe an experienced practitioner?
Enrol in my graduate program and you will have access to my 15+ years experience and large client base.
Mentoring over 6 months:
- Small group Zoom conference once per month for 2 hours to discuss cases, each mentee will bring a case to discuss which is sent to me 1 week in advance. Group maximum is 6. Themes will also be touched on eg. Thyroid, Female Reproductive Health, Gut microbiome etc…
- Homework on themes is optional but can be beneficial to engage and assimilate learning.
- Handouts, information, research, discussions are emailed post case
- One email or 30 minute phone call each month per mentee for support, mentoring and any questions.
- Observing cases in my Mona Vale Naturopathy Clinic once per month on a rota system. This would take place on a Saturday morning unless otherwise organised. This can now be done via Zoom. This option is only available by prior arrangement and is not guaranteed.
- New Grad Clinic: for those interested an opportunity may exist to work in my clinic once per month where you can gain valuable experience taking cases (at a reduced rate) with expert supervision and support from myself. Payment for these services will be split between the clinic and yourself to be discussed after sign up.
NEXT SESSION STARTS 7TH JUNE !
MENTORING SESSIONS WILL RUN FOR 6 MONTHS ON THE FIRST MONDAY OF THE MONTH AT 10AM – 12 NOON UNTIL THE LAST SESSION ON 2 NOVEMBER 2021.