Graduate Mentoring Program
Are you a recent graduate of Naturopathy or Nutrition who is not sure how to start practicing your hard won skills? Would you like mentoring and a supportive nurturing place to start practicing? Would you like to observe an experienced practitioner?
Enrol in my graduate program and you will have access to my 14+ years experience and large client base.
You will have the ability to observe cases from my Northern Beaches naturopathy clinic. Including, access to a clinic room in order to conduct consultations at reduced rates for clients with clinical supervision and support, plus one on one mentoring once per month.
Mentoring over 6 months:
- One on one zoom conference once per month for 1 ½ hours to discuss cases, each mentoree will bring a case to discuss which is sent to me 1 week in advance. Group maximum is 6. Themes will also be touched on eg. Thyroid, Female Reproductive Health, Gut microbiome etc…
- Homework on themes is optional but can be beneficial to engage and assimilate learning.
- Handouts, information, research, discussions are emailed post case
- One email or 30 minute phone call each month per mentee for support, mentoring and any questions.
- Sitting in on cases in my Mona Vale naturopathy clinic once per month on a rota system. This would take place on a Saturday mornings unless otherwise organized.
- New Grad Clinic: for those interested an opportunity exists to work in my clinic once per month where you can gain valuable experience taking cases (at a reduced rate) with expert supervision and support from myself. Payment for these services will be split between the clinic and yourself to be discussed after sign up.
Cost: $100/month or $500 early bird if paid in advance
NEXT SESSION STARTS 1ST SEPTEMBER 2020!