Graduate Mentoring Program
Are you a recent graduate of Naturopathy or Nutrition who is unsure how to start practicing your hard won skills? Would you like mentoring and a supportive nurturing place to start practicing? Would you like to observe an experienced practitioner?
Enrol in my graduate program and you will have access to my 15+ years experience and large client base.
Mentoring over 6 months:
- Small group Zoom conference once per month for 2 hours to discuss cases. Group maximum is 6.
- Case Studies: each mentee will bring a case to discuss which is sent to me 1 week in advance. Themes will include: Thyroid health, Female Reproductive Health, Gut microbiome, Paediatrics etc…
- Homework on themes is optional but can be beneficial to engage and assimilate learning.
- Handouts, information, research, discussions are emailed post case
- One email or 30 minute phone call each month per mentee for support, mentoring and any questions.
- Observing cases in my Mona Vale naturopathy clinic on a rota system. This can now be done via Zoom. This option is only available by prior arrangement and is not guaranteed.
- New Grad Clinic: for those interested an opportunity may exist to work in my clinic once per month where you can gain valuable experience taking cases (at a reduced rate) with expert supervision and support from myself. Payment for these services will be split between the clinic and yourself to be discussed after sign up.
Cost: $150/month or $799 early bird if paid in full in advance. Payment plans can be organied please contact us for details. We ask you to commit to the whole 6 sessions.
NEXT SESSION STARTS JAN/FEB 2022!
MENTORING SESSIONS WILL RUN FOR 6 MONTHS ON ONE DAY OF THE MONTH AT 10AM – 12 NOON OR 12 NOON TO 2PM.
Email for more details! firstname.lastname@example.org