What is Kinesiology?
The aim of Kinesiology sessions are to identify the stress, blockages, symptoms and reoccurring patterns that are keeping you stuck or holding you back from feeling balanced, calm, happy and healthy. Kinesiology will stimulate your bodies’ own healing potential. Your body knows what it needs to feel balanced and whole so you can move forward in life.
Kinesiology provides you with a way to hear what it is your body needs. Often in life we find we are operating from a level of constant stress and anxiety and that has somehow become the norm.
Sign up for our FREE Blog
And it doesn’t have to be for you.
It can be debilitating when living in this state for long periods of time. Yet it can feel increasingly familiar and normal. Even when you are aware that something is not quite right. Often we are so busy and in ‘go go go’ mode, it can become difficult to identify with why you simply don’t feel yourself. Why you don’t feel happy don’t feel content and can’t quite remember what it is that you are all about anymore.
Life can feel like one big challenge.
Kinesiology can turn this around for you.
It uses a safe and non invasive method of biofeedback (muscle monitoring). This enables the practitioner to bypass your thinking mind and access your sub conscious (what’s really going on behind the scenes). At this level we can get a root cause of what is really driving imbalances in the body using structural, biochemical, psychological and energetic assessments.
By going to the root cause of what is causing your issues and addressing it at that level, it creates a cascading effect of clearing and change throughout the body.
Whether your intention is to work on an issue that is physical, nutritional, biochemical, mental, emotional, energetic or spiritual, Kinesiology can help you gain clarity and rectify what is going on underneath it all.
Kinesiology can help if you are:
- Feeling stressed
- On the verge of or are experiencing burnout
- Feel stuck and directionless in life
- Stuck in your career or life path (searching for the right direction) Seeking direction in your work path and not sure where or how to start
- Feeling Exhausted, Overwhelmed, unmotivated and have lost confidence.
- Suffering with a broken heart
- Coming last to a long list of never ending chores and job and have no self care time
- Tried of meeting people’s expectations
- Struggling with motherhood
- Stuck in toxic relationships
- Overthink and worry all of the time
- Feel out of control and not able to make decisions for yourself
- Seeking self -love, worth and appreciation
- Looking to align with your true self and want to start the journey of finding out what your purpose is.
It can also assist with the following:
- Women’s Health Issues
- Stress related disorders
- Autoimmune disorders
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Motherhood Issues
- Emotional Issues
- Sabotage of Self
- Weight Gain
- Energetic Imbalances ( Aura, Chakra, Meridian)
- Past and present Trauma
- Relationship problems
- Confidence and Self Esteem
- Disconnection to Self and Spirit
Kinesiology sessions will help you:
- Explore, identify and clear any limiting beliefs or perceptions that no longer serve you and are holding you back from moving forward.
- Remove emotional blocks
- Move the stagnant energy in your body and energy fields
- Deal with stress and de-activate triggers that may be the cause of stress
- Feel aligned, balanced and able to seek your own answers internally rather than seeking answers from others.
- Feel and stay energized, uplifted and joyful
- Find motivation and keep it to achieve the goals you have set for yourself
- Learn what self – love and acceptance are and as a result start to priotise time for self care
- Kick the habit of people pleasing at the expense of yourself
- Connect with your self again, so that you can really identify what it is that you want out of life
- Find your life ( soul ) purpose
- Feel empowered to find your own inner wisdom, direction and guidance in many aspects of life
- Clear trauma without having to re-live any experience
- Identify what it is that you truly want to feel on a daily basis